Monday, April 6, 2009

POPGUN VOLUME THREE

I GOT MY COPY ON MY DOORSTEP TODAY! I totally wasn't expecting it. This means that it's on sale, you can find it on Amazon.com but I think it will be out in stores this Wednesday.

http://www.amazon.com/Popgun-3-v-Paul-Grist/dp/1582409749/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1239051403&sr=8-1

The book is overflowing with beautiful art and dynamic stories. It blows my mind to see all this talent stuffed into one volume. 30 bucks for 500 pages, it's totally worth it!!!!

Thanks for all the encouragements you girls gave me while I was working on our story. I hope this only signals the start of my journey into publication.

5 comments:

  1. WOW the COVER LOOKS awesome by tara mcpherson right? but it says it will take a month to ship on amazon -_-;; is it that popular? damn BUT congratulations! we need to pop open a champagne asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAAHHHHH!!!! OWOOOOOOOOOHGH!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!!
    YOU BETTER SIGN MY BOOK BITCH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its out of stock on amazon already!! WAHH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOook looks great! congrats you ho!

    ReplyDelete